"A couturier must be an architect for design, a sculptor for shape, a painter for color, a musician for harmony, and a philosopher for temperance." ~ Cristobal Balenciaga

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Winter Wonderland

French Vogue
Happy Holidays!
I hope everyone is having a lovely break with family & friends.  I must have been naughty this year, because I awoke Christmas morning with the flu :(  Anyway, I've still been partaking in lots of yummy treats & watching favourite Christmas movies etc.  Does anyone have any special New Year's Eve plans?!?  
Here's some wintery wonderland photos for your enjoyment :)

W Magazine, Dec. 2010

Family Circus,

by Paolo Roversi


via Eugenio Recuenco
Vogue Italia, March 2005, Couture Magicby Steven Meisel 
Vogue, Dec. 2007
Vogue, Dec. 2007


  1. These photos are fantastic...french vogue always has the the most fabulous photos. I found your blog on IFB and am following now!! I hope you will check mine out too and follow back if you like!!



  2. I love this set! If I had better cold tolerance I might try out some of the shots, but alas, one winter shoot is enough for me!


Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I really appreciate your support! Please leave your blog address, and I will repay the visit! :)

Corinne xo